The written application
When making a written application, you should pay attention to the following:
- Focus on the team. Show the persons behind the company and the competences you all possess.
- Sell the team first, then the vision.
- Filter out all the "filling".
- Describe the product, and what it does, precisely, so that there are no uncertainties about it.
- Add letters of intent, where potential costumers or partners give their take on the team, the market potential or the idea.
- Avoid startup ideas with a low success rate.
Read this blog entry about which startup ideas to avoid (the blog entry is in Danish)